Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- Ph.D in Systems Engineering, Boston University, 2022 (expected)
- B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Tecnológico de Monterrey, 2015
- GPA: 94/100 Highest GPA of graduating class of 2015 in Industrial Engineering.
- Relevant courses: Optimization models, Discrete Event Simulation, Decision-Making Models, Differential Equations, Design and Analysis of Experiments, Statistical Engineering, Inventory Management, Design and Improvement of Logistic Systems.
- Summer 2
- Multi-Intersection Traffic Light Control and Optimization
- Boston University
- Designing a control strategy for a network of traffic lights and intersections to optimize delays and congestion using Perturbation Analysis. The simulation is made in Vissim and Matlab.
- Supervisor: Prof. Christos G. Cassandras
- Fall 2015: Research Assistant
- Github University
- Duties included: Merging pull requests
- Supervisor: Professor Hub
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Sub-skill 2.1
- Sub-skill 2.2
- Sub-skill 2.3
- Skill 3
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams